Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A special Russian envoy visits Palestine and Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A special Russian envoy visits Palestine and Israel Empty A special Russian envoy visits Palestine and Israel

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:22 am

A special Russian envoy visits Palestine and Israel 78784-660x330
    A special Russian envoy visits Palestine and Israel

Sergei Vershinin, the Russian special envoy to the Middle East, toured the region and held meetings with officials in Israel and Palestine.
    The Russian Foreign Ministry said in a press statement that Farshin, who heads the Middle East and North Africa Department of the Ministry, "visited Israel and Palestine on January 16 and 17, and participated in a meeting of representatives of the Middle East Quartet, which includes Russia, the United States, the European Union and the United Nations. United Nations ".
    The statement added that Farshin met in Israel with the first deputy director general of the Israeli Foreign Ministry, Ya'alon Ochbiz, and the deputy head of the National Security Council, Arna Mezrahi, while in Palestine he met with the secretary of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization, Saeb Erekat.
    A UN diplomat told Interfax that representatives of the international Quartet agreed during their meeting to continue contacts with Israelis and Palestinians and agreed to hold a new round.

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 8:40 am