Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals six US advisers manipulating the results of the Iraqi elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals six US advisers manipulating the results of the Iraqi elections Empty A deputy reveals six US advisers manipulating the results of the Iraqi elections

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A deputy reveals six US advisers manipulating the results of the Iraqi elections

A representative of the State of Law Coalition Awatif Na'ama warned of attempts by the US Embassy to intervene in the Iraqi parliamentary elections scheduled for May 12, revealing "the dispatch of six American advisers working under the pretext of helping the Commission to prepare the ground to manipulate the results."
    Nima said in a statement received by the Journal News that the smell of US interventions in the elections began to fade from now through the statement issued by the US Embassy, ​​which began to pave the ground to manipulate the results in line with its policies and interests, "noting that" the claim that it will send six Advisers to help the Electoral Commission is only an introduction to intervention and manipulation of the results. "
    She added that "the Iraqi people today is even concerned about the United Nations teams, how if America intervened directly in the work of the Electoral Commission?", Indicating that "allowing these advisers to intervene will make the elections questionable legitimacy and integrity."
    "If the Iraqi government is serious about maintaining the integrity of the elections, it must declare its explicit rejection of any outside interference in the work of the Commission," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:43 pm