Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE removes Qatar from map of Arabian Gulf at Louvre Abu Dhabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE removes Qatar from map of Arabian Gulf at Louvre Abu Dhabi Empty UAE removes Qatar from map of Arabian Gulf at Louvre Abu Dhabi

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 2:09 am

UAE removes Qatar from map of Arabian Gulf at Louvre Abu Dhabi
    Arabic and International  Friday, January 19, 2018 at 17:25 pm (Views 1159)
    UAE removes Qatar from map of Arabian Gulf at Louvre Abu Dhabi 20180119_052514-813UAE removes Qatar from map of Arabian Gulf at Louvre Abu Dhabi

Baghdad / Sky Press

A researcher at the Washington Institute for Near Eastern Studies has revealed that the children's section of the Louvre Museum of Abu Dhabi offers a map of the Arabian Gulf, free of the name of Qatar. 
    "The rivalry between the UAE and Qatar is on the rise," said Simon Henderson, a Gulf expert at the institute.

UAE removes Qatar from map of Arabian Gulf at Louvre Abu Dhabi 20180119_052009-782

وذكر هندرسون أنه جرى “حذف قطر تمامًا” من الخريطة المعروضة في قسم الأطفال بالمتحف الذي أقيم بعد الحصول على ترخيص خاص من متحف اللوفر الفرنسي، أحد أشهر متاحف العالم.
    وقال هندرسون، “ففي القسم المخصص للأطفال من متحف اللوفر الجديد في أبوظبي، تُعرض خريطة لجنوب الخليج لا تظهر فيها بتاتاً شبه الجزيرة القطرية – وهذا حذفٌ جغرافي ربما يتعارض مع موافقة فرنسا على السماح لأبوظبي باستخدام اسم اللوفر”.
    وفي نوفمبر/تشرين الثاني 2017، افتتحت الإمارات، متحف اللوفر أبوظبي الملقب بـ”لوفر الصحراء”، بعد 10 سنوات من الكشف عن المشروع الأضخم بين فرنسا والإمارات.
    وشارك الرئيس الفرنسي إيمانويل ماكرون في افتتاح المتحف الذي تجاوزت تكلفة إنشاؤه مليار دولار. واستغرق بناءه 10 سنوات، ويضم نحو 600 عمل فني دائم العرض، بالإضافة إلى 300 عمل أعارتهم فرنسا للمتحف بشكل مؤقت.
    Over the next ten years, 13 French museums will lend historical and artistic pieces to the museum in the UAE and for a maximum of two years for each piece. 
    Located on an area of ​​24,000 square meters, it is designed by French architect Jean Nouvel and features a ray of light inspired by the shade of palm trees in Abu Dhabi. The main aim is to link East and West art.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:23 am