Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanon: Israeli Mossad carried out the Sidon bombing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanon: Israeli Mossad carried out the Sidon bombing Empty Lebanon: Israeli Mossad carried out the Sidon bombing

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:41 am

[size=30]Lebanon: Israeli Mossad carried out the Sidon bombing[/size]
    20/01/2018 10:15 | Number of readings: 88
    font size:  Lebanon: Israeli Mossad carried out the Sidon bombing Font_decrease  Lebanon: Israeli Mossad carried out the Sidon bombing Font_enlarge
     Lebanon: Israeli Mossad carried out the Sidon bombing Thumbnail.php?file=aa3d4ef08137e9baa2f298378992a693_400_770_175645615
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]A Lebanese security source revealed that the information division of the Internal Security Forces has made significant progress in dismantling the threads of the recent Sidon bombing targeting a member of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas in Lebanon .[/rtl]

[rtl]The source confirmed that the bombing was carried out by "Israeli Mossad", and that the process of tracking the perpetrators completed very quickly .[/rtl]

[rtl]The source revealed that the unloading of the contents of the surveillance cameras at the site of the explosion, the tracking of communications and the efforts of the Information Branch "resulted in a remarkable security achievement", details will be announced in a detailed statement .[/rtl]

[rtl]Security sources also revealed that the information division confiscated two cars used in the attempted assassination in Sidon .[/rtl]

[rtl]The Hamas movement announced last Sunday, Mohammed Hamdan, one of its organizational cadres, detonated his car in the orchard of the large city of Sidon .[/rtl]

[rtl]The movement said in a statement that preliminary indications tend to the presence of Israeli fingers behind the bombing .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:51 am