Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport: Achieve 4 billion dinars of railway revenues in 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport: Achieve 4 billion dinars of railway revenues in 2017 Empty Transport: Achieve 4 billion dinars of railway revenues in 2017

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:47 am

[size=30]Transport: Achieve 4 billion dinars of railway revenues in 2017[/size]
    20/01/2018 11:05 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Minister of Transport Kazem Al-Hamami said, "The financial revenue of the railway company for 2017 amounted to about 4,390,154,600 dinars, after it was able to transport 435410 passengers from the central station in Baghdad to the Basra train station and vice versa through the southern regions (Nasiriyah, Samawah, Diwaniya and Hilla) Gives a clear impression of the development of rail transport services between the provinces of the country . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The company was able to provide all services and special facilities in the traffic between the railway stations between Baghdad and other provinces," said Salam Jabor Saloum, director general of the State Railways Company, in a press statement .[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "modern trains and air-conditioned DMU from Baghdad, two flights, the first starts at 7 pm and the second at 8 pm, while trains start from the train station in Basra, two flights also the first eight pm and the ninth evening, which raised the rates of passengers traveling between Baghdad - Basra and vice versa on the trains of the rising and falling rail. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am