Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings of US interventions in the elections and fears of fraud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warnings of US interventions in the elections and fears of fraud Empty Parliamentary warnings of US interventions in the elections and fears of fraud

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:36 am

Parliamentary warnings of US interventions in the elections and fears of fraud

09:45 - 20/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Warned the MP for the National Alliance Niasioglu, on Saturday, the manipulation of the results of the upcoming election by the US side, the US embassy in Baghdad has reiterated the timely conduct of elections in blatant interference in the internal affairs of Iraq.
     "The statement by the US embassy in Baghdad on the confirmation of the holding of parliamentary elections on time is a blatant interference in Iraqi internal affairs," Oglu said in a statement.
    He added that "these actions raise concerns about the manipulation of the US side the results of the upcoming elections in favor of political parties loyal to them," noting that "all political blocs are required to condemn these blatant interventions and to inform the American side respect for the sovereignty of the country."
    The US embassy in Baghdad issued a statement earlier in support of the holding of parliamentary elections scheduled for next May after the failure of the National Alliance attempt to hold a secret ballot on the date of the elections. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:08 am