Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's policy retreats from fighting corruption alone and talks about the possibility of achieving

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's policy retreats from fighting corruption alone and talks about the possibility of achieving  Empty Abadi's policy retreats from fighting corruption alone and talks about the possibility of achieving

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 3:42 am

[size=32]
    Abadi's policy retreats from fighting corruption alone and talks about the possibility of achieving a "miracle"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Haidar Abadi on Friday ruled out the possibility of facing financial and administrative corruption rampant in the institutions and departments of the state in Iraq by one person or one body.
    "As we have faced terrorism in our unity, we have to face corruption in our unity and no single person or entity can fight corruption alone," Ebadi said in a speech from Karbala today.
    He added that "the disagreement that some want is unacceptable and we have to unite to achieve construction and reconstruction and fight corruption," warning of what he called "the deviant terrorist thought that wants to kill civilians is still working and there are those lined up under different addresses."
    "Today we can achieve the miracle of fighting corruption and the reconstruction of the country and there are efforts of the international community to stand with the government in the reconstruction of Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:09 pm