Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament postponed its meeting for "half an hour" .. The reason!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament postponed its meeting for "half an hour" .. The reason! Empty Parliament postponed its meeting for "half an hour" .. The reason!

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 3:58 am

Parliament postponed its meeting for "half an hour" .. The reason!
    January 20 2018 12:23 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

A source familiar with, recently, that the House of Representatives postponed the meeting for half an hour for lack of quorum, adding that, "the agenda of the session of the parliament to be held today, included a vote on the date of the elections."
    The source said in a statement that: "If there is not a large presence of the National Alliance, we will break the quorum legal." 

Adding that "today's agenda includes a vote on the date of the elections, and the vote did not fall by voting because the quorum is incomplete."
    The source stressed that, "the National Alliance called all members to attend today's meeting to refuse to postpone the date of the elections."

This is the session of the parliament today, on determining the date of the election is disputed, and will be in May next or will be postponed.

[/rtl][/size]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament postponed its meeting for "half an hour" .. The reason! Empty Re: Parliament postponed its meeting for "half an hour" .. The reason!

Post by weslin3 Sat 20 Jan 2018, 12:57 pm

Please no postponements. freak

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:32 am