Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High-level Kurdish official describes the meeting of Abadi and Barzani as "positive"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High-level Kurdish official describes the meeting of Abadi and Barzani as "positive" Empty High-level Kurdish official describes the meeting of Abadi and Barzani as "positive"

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 1:30 am

[ltr]High-level Kurdish official describes the meeting of Abadi and Barzani as "positive"[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-20 at 18:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official of foreign relations in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Falah Mustafa, Saturday, the meeting, which brought together the Prime Minister of the Territory Nigervan Barzani, and the federal government, Haider Abadi, in Baghdad as "positive."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mustafa, on his page in the social networking site (Facebook), and seen by / Mawazin News /, "The meeting, which brought together the Prime Minister of Kurdistan, Nigervan Barzani, and the head of the federal government Haider Abadi, a positive step towards opening an appropriate channel for dialogue and communication for Resolve differences and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad and move forward. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister, Haidar al-Abadi, met on Saturday a delegation from the Kurdistan region headed by the President of the Government of the Territory, Nigervan Barzani, while Abadi stressed to Barzani the importance of the re-activation of all federal authorities in the region, renewed the government's position to adhere to the boundaries of Kurdistan as stipulated by the Constitution.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:50 pm