Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow confirms the illegality of the presence of US troops in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow confirms the illegality of the presence of US troops in Syria Empty Moscow confirms the illegality of the presence of US troops in Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 2:20 am

[size=30]Moscow confirms the illegality of the presence of US troops in Syria[/size]
    21/01/2018 10:47 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Moscow confirms the illegality of the presence of US troops in Syria Font_decrease  Moscow confirms the illegality of the presence of US troops in Syria Font_enlarge
     Moscow confirms the illegality of the presence of US troops in Syria Thumbnail.php?file=1028649839_669670447
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Russian President's envoy to Syria, Alexander Lavrintev, confirmed that the Sochi Conference for Syrian Dialogue will be held on January 30, and that the Guarantor States have agreed on the lists of participants.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The agreement was reached with Iran and Turkey on the lists of participants in the conference, and Moscow discussed with Ankara how to work with the Syrian opposition"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Russian envoy expressed the hope that the United Nations will participate at the highest level and the presence of UN envoy Staffan de Mistura Sochi Conference.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He also pointed to Russia's reliance on the United States to attend the conference as an observer, and pointed to the illegality of the presence of US forces on Syrian territory without the permission of the Damascus government, saying, "Our position is clear, US forces should not remain in the territory of a sovereign state without the consent of the government, This would have a negative impact on the upcoming Syrian national dialogue. We expect Washington, as a permanent member of the United Nations, to send its representative in the Security Council to the Sochi Conference as an observer. "[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:32 am