Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamas: Pens' visit to the region is not welcome

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamas: Pens' visit to the region is not welcome Empty Hamas: Pens' visit to the region is not welcome

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 2:22 am

[size=30]Hamas: Pens' visit to the region is not welcome[/size]
    21/01/2018 09:25 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Hamas: Pens' visit to the region is not welcome Font_decrease  Hamas: Pens' visit to the region is not welcome Font_enlarge
     Hamas: Pens' visit to the region is not welcome Thumbnail.php?file=151651321091984000_426847494
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The Hamas movement said Sunday that US Vice President Mike Pence's visit to the region was not welcome .[/rtl]

[rtl]The spokesman of the movement Fawzi Barhoum, that "there is no justification for receiving a penny and meet him from any level was, especially after his recent statements, which confirms the deletion of the file of Jerusalem and its adoption as the eternal capital of the Zionist entity .[/rtl]

[rtl]Barhoum called on "Hamas to confront and thwart any plans" Israeli "American aimed at the Palestinian people and their rights and constants, and called on the masses and peoples loving Palestine to maintain a state of total rejection of these projects and the American occupiers .[/rtl]

[rtl]As well as the steadfastness of our Palestinian people in the face of occupation and settlement, as well as all the peoples of the region reject these policies and schemes, "Israeli" and American .[/rtl]

[rtl]Pines' visit to the region includes Egypt, occupied Palestine and Jordan, while the Palestinian Authority announced the boycott of the visit; in protest against the Declaration of Trump occupied Jerusalem as the capital of the Zionist entity .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:33 am