Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basrah gas announces production reaches 900 cubic meters per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basrah gas announces production reaches 900 cubic meters per day Empty Basrah gas announces production reaches 900 cubic meters per day

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 4:30 am

Basrah gas announces production reaches 900 cubic meters per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basra Gas Company announced that its gas production reached 
    900 million cubic feet per day during the month of December.
    The Basra Gas Company said in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The production plan for the past year achieved an unprecedented increase in gas production in December -2017 to 900 million cubic feet of daily gas associated with oil production, which is supplied from three fields In the south of Iraq (west of the Horn of Phase 1 and Zubayr and Rumaila).
    "I am very proud that we have been able to live up to our promise to the Iraqi government, and we have reached a milestone in 2017 by achieving exceptional quantities of gas processing," said Daman Williams, To more than 900 million cubic feet per day of crude gas investigators highest production in the history of Iraq. "
    He added that "apart from many challenges, we have reached this production safely and within the time limit set with the Ministry of Oil, and here should be mentioned the focus and dedication of the staff of the Gas Company Basrah, especially staff working on the front lines In the completion of their tasks with the minimum time required and ensure the work of CABSAT and gas plants and maintenance and operation in the most complete and safe way.
    "The Basrah Gas Company has once again demonstrated its professional capabilities and has succeeded in its commitments with the Iraqi government to develop and transform the country's resources into useful operational energy - the gas produced provides electricity to more than 8 million homes in Iraq," Simon concluded. .
    On the other hand, Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said, "We have achieved a significant increase in the investment of gas associated with the project of the Basrah Gas Company in early January 2018, compared to the same month last year and the productive capacity of this project was 900 million standard cubic feet /Daily".
    "This great achievement has enhanced Iraq's capabilities at various levels, including exports of LPG and condensate, promoting sustainable development and providing investors with the necessary confidence in petrochemical projects," he added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:09 pm