Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish Foreign Minister plays an active role for his country at the Kuwait conference for the reco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish Foreign Minister plays an active role for his country at the Kuwait conference for the reco Empty Turkish Foreign Minister plays an active role for his country at the Kuwait conference for the reco

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:20 am

Turkish Foreign Minister plays an active role for his country at the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Javishoglu promised his Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al-Jaafari to participate actively in the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq.
    The Foreign Ministry said in a statement, read by "Economy News", Jawish Oglu said after meeting Jaafari, that his country will participate in the international conference to be held in Kuwait and will have an active role in it.
    He added that Turkey will head the current session of the Islamic Cooperation Council and will make more efforts to mobilize international support for Iraq, stressing that his country will increase the number of companies operating in Iraq and looks forward to holding the meeting of the Supreme Council for strategic cooperation between the two countries and activating cooperation in the fields of energy, agriculture and livestock.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm