Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Screwball
Lobo
Diamond
Rocky
8 posters

Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days - Page 2 Empty Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 6:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within daysCentral Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days - Page 2 13960209000891_PhotoI
    The foreign exchange rate against the Iranian riyal will see an inevitable decline in the coming days, pointing out that the foreign exchange reserve is in an excellent position due to the good sales of oil.
    "According to indicators such as inflation and growth, the Iranian economy is moving in the right direction and towards more movement and recovery," Waleedallah Saif told reporters.
    Saif stressed that investment in foreign exchange is not economically justified, advising not to transfer assets to foreign currencies to avoid the inevitable damage. 

The Iranian riyal has been steadily declining against foreign currencies in recent times due to several factors, including increased demand for these currencies during the birthdays and the start of the new Iranian year (21 March 2018).

http://ar.farsnews.com/economy/news/13961102000794
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days

Post by weslin3 Tue 23 Jan 2018, 8:23 am

Screwball wrote:Interesting comments? Hmmm. What I can tell you is they havebstated supplementary budget has is based on a single unified currency? What’s also interesting is budget is nit being discussed with 10 days for amendments? So where does that put us date wise?

I'm a little slow witted so I'm asking which budget? Iran's??
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank of Iran: Foreign exchange rate against the riyal will decline within days

Post by weslin3 Tue 23 Jan 2018, 8:24 am

SB if this is true on Iran, which very well can be, it will a sleeper and catch everyone off guard..
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:10 pm

Diamond wrote:thanks mate, I thought it sounded good   fish
    Can’t wait.... tongue
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:11 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Screwball wrote:Interesting comments? Hmmm. What I can tell you is they havebstated supplementary budget has is based on a single unified currency? What’s also interesting is budget is nit being discussed with 10 days for amendments? So where does that put us date wise?

I'm a little slow witted so I'm asking which budget? Iran's??
    Iran’s supplementary budget....same as Iraq’s also has housing plan attached to amongst other things
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:24 pm

Why are those budgets the same?
    jbigg
    jbigg
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by jbigg Tue 23 Jan 2018, 6:55 pm

Screwball wrote:
    Diamond wrote:OK screwball hers one of your favorites, an I like the tone of this, IS IT going to be good????

What do you think? Watch the second presidential debate and trumps comments about Iran? More so Iran I think in his words “powerhouse” 

They also want to return its value to former glory....what I can tell you is that they have said they will remove four zeros, they have also said they want it value aginstnfour grams of gold as per law? I think it’s primed to go same time as Iraq, i kniwnthey have said single unified currency by March? So let’s see what happens!
    Gold Price Per Gram$ 43.220.32

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:38 am