Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: Processing Diyala province by trucks and machinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: Processing Diyala province by trucks and machinery Empty Industry: Processing Diyala province by trucks and machinery

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:32 am

[size=30]Industry: Processing Diyala province by trucks and machinery[/size]
    23/01/2018 11:08 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The General Company for the manufacture of cars and equipment one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals contract to equip the Diyala Diwan with a number of trucks and miscellaneous vehicles.[/rtl]

[rtl]The director general of the company Talal Hussein said in a press statement to the Center for Media and Public Relations in the ministry got "Trend Press" on a copy of it on Tuesday, "The contract exceeds the total value of 5 billion dinars, including the processing of Diyala province Bqlabat and tubers and leaks, And the installation of a stationary and mobile fuel station under the technical specifications required of the beneficiary and a period of time does not exceed 180 days.[/rtl]

[rtl]"This contract is part of a series of joint cooperation contracts with Diyala province, which also includes a one-year warranty with the after sales service," Hussain said.[/rtl]

[rtl]The sales of the General Company for the manufacture of cars and equipment reached during the month of November one billion four hundred and eighty-nine million Iraqi dinars for the sale of a number of specialized trucks and forklifts and multi-purpose and cars, saloon and pickup and minibuses and on the other hand opened a new outlet for sale in the city of Hilla In the province of Babylon to facilitate the citizens of the residents of the city and areas nearby. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:37 am