Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi expectations of the stability of the oil market until the end of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi expectations of the stability of the oil market until the end of 2018 Empty Iraqi expectations of the stability of the oil market until the end of 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:34 am

[size=30]Iraqi expectations of the stability of the oil market until the end of 2018[/size]
    23/01/2018 11:30 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi expected that " the path of stability of the world oil market will continue until the end of the year in conjunction with the decline in crude stocks . "[/rtl]

[rtl]" The market is moving in the right direction," Al-Allaibi said in a press release . "He is optimistic that a balance will be achieved between the supply and demand of crude oil during the first quarter of 2018, which will boost oil prices globally . "[/rtl]

[rtl]The oil minister said that OPEC's decision to cut oil production is gradually leading to a long-awaited balance of the market .[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraq is the second largest oil exporter in the Organization of " OPEC " .[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Allaibi pointed to the decline of global crude stocks to an acceptable level, pointing to the positive indicators in terms of prices, and expressed the hope that the oil market will improve significantly this year .[/rtl]

[rtl]Al- Liibi 's remarks coincide with the announcement of the signing of an agreement between the Iraqi government, represented by the Ministry of Oil, with the American company "Orion Jazz", for the project to process gas extracted from the Ben-Ammar oil field and turn it into usable fuel .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:09 am