Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Arab Banks announces its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to im

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union of Arab Banks announces its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to im Empty Union of Arab Banks announces its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to im

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 am

Union of Arab Banks announces its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to improve the Arab banking sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Union of Arab Banks announced its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to improve the Arab banking sector.
    The head of the Union of Arab Banks, Wissam Fattouh in a letter sent to the President of the Association of Private Banks Wadih al-Hanal and briefed by the "economy News", "I am pleased to extend from your happiness with thanks and appreciation for the hospitality and good reception during our meeting with you at the headquarters of the Association of Private Banks in Iraq, And this meeting reflects the strengthening and consolidation of good relations between you and the Union of Arab Banks. "
    "We take this opportunity to express our pride and confidence in these good relations, stressing our constant keenness to continue cooperation with you and with the Iraqi banks and work to achieve the objectives that we work for to improve the Arab banking profession for the better, and strengthen and develop the Iraqi banking sector to regain its leadership and location and role in supporting the economy the National".
    "I assure you that your visit to Baghdad, including the honor of visiting the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, has had an impact on us, and I would also like to express once again our firm desire to strengthen," said Wadih Al-Hanalal, head of the Association of Private Banks. To cooperate with your esteemed Union, which is progressing every day with confident steps forward thanks to your wise leadership. "
    "It is in our interest to document and strengthen this cooperation in the interest of Arab banking and the achievement of its lofty goals, particularly the strengthening of the national economies," he said. "We look forward to future meetings to improve our Arab banking sector."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union of Arab Banks announces its keenness to work with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to im Empty The President of the Association of Private Banks sends a letter to the Secretary General of the Uni

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:05 am

The President of the Association of Private Banks sends a letter to the Secretary General of the Union of Arab Banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hantal sent a letter to the Secretary General of the Union of Arab Banks, Wissam Hassan Fattouh, in response to his letter in which he expressed his thanks for the warm hospitality and reception received by him and the accompanying delegation during his visit to Baghdad and his emphasis on the desire of the Union to honor the bonds of cooperation with Iraqi banks
    The following is the text of the message:
    Mr. Wissam Hassan Fattouh Secretary General of the Union of Arab Banks
    Greetings blessing
    I received with great pride your gracious letter dated 19 January which included your fraternal feelings towards the good reception and hospitality during your recent visit to Baghdad
    I would like to reiterate to you our sincere desire to strengthen cooperation with your esteemed union, which is progressing every day with confident steps forward, thanks to your wise leadership. I would like to assure you that your visit to Baghdad, including the honor of visiting the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, has had an impact on us.
    It is in our interest to document and strengthen this cooperation for the benefit of the Arab banking business and the achievement of its lofty goals, foremost of which is strengthening the foundations of national economies. We look forward to meetings in Baghdad and Beirut in order to upgrade our Arab banking sector. And then
    Accept our respect and appreciation
    Wadih al-Hancal
    President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:01 am