Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: Negotiate Middle East countries to sell S-400 missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: Negotiate Middle East countries to sell S-400 missiles Empty Russia: Negotiate Middle East countries to sell S-400 missiles

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:05 am

Russia: Negotiate Middle East countries to sell S-400 missiles

11:06 - 23/01/2018

Russia: Negotiate Middle East countries to sell S-400 missiles %D8%A7%D8%B3-400-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shweigo said Tuesday that Russia was negotiating with several Middle East and Southeast Asian countries over the possibility of selling S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems.
    "There are many countries that have expressed interest in and desire for the S-400 system, particularly in the Middle East and Southeast Asia," Schweigau said during his South East Asia tour.
    "Currently, there are two S-400 rocket systems and are on high alert around the clock in Syria, providing a strong defense for the aircraft in the Intim and Tartous. Noting that these systems are unique and unparalleled in the world for their tactical and technical characteristics. Turkey's insistence on buying the S-400 system, taking into account that it is a NATO member. "
    "Russia is ready to share with its partners its experience in the use of its equipment and weapons in Syria during the war against terrorism," he said.
    "First of all, of course, these are our fighter planes, equipment and weapons of ground forces, special operations forces and in particular Russian air defense systems. We're not just talking about systems like Pantseer, which were used in Syria, but also on S-300 and S-400 missile defense systems. " Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:33 am