Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Turkey dealt with the duality with the Kurdish file and its military presence symbolic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Turkey dealt with the duality with the Kurdish file and its military presence symbolic Empty Abadi: Turkey dealt with the duality with the Kurdish file and its military presence symbolic

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:10 am

Abadi: Turkey dealt with the duality with the Kurdish file and its military presence symbolic

11:26 - 23/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday accused Turkey of "duplicating" the Kurdish file, while describing their military presence in Iraq as "symbolic".
    "The military presence in Iraq is a symbolic presence," Abadi said in a statement to Kuwait News Agency. "He was invited to visit Turkey in the context of the work of the high coordination committee between the two countries."
    He added that "Turks were dealing with duality in the Kurdish file, they were supporting the Kurds of Iraq and deal with them outside the framework of the federal government while denying the rights of the Turkish Kurds to them until the referendum issue and felt the threat changed the view of the Turks towards rapprochement with Baghdad."
    Abadi said that "this does not mean a negative attitude of the Iraqi government against the Iraqi Kurds, but they are citizens in their country have citizenship rights and duties."
    "The Turks have great fears from the PKK organization in northern Iraq," the prime minister said. "Iraq does not support this organization and does not want it to take from Iraqi territory as a base for attacking Turkey." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:32 pm