Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did Oglu ask of Abadi in return for the withdrawal of Turkish troops and the freezing of "Eliso

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did Oglu ask of Abadi in return for the withdrawal of Turkish troops and the freezing of "Eliso Empty What did Oglu ask of Abadi in return for the withdrawal of Turkish troops and the freezing of "Eliso

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:18 am

What did Oglu ask of Abadi in return for the withdrawal of Turkish troops and the freezing of "Eliso"?

08:25 - 23/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A deputy close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday a Turkish offer to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to form a four-way alliance between Turkey, Iraq, Syria and Iran to confront the Gulf alliance in the Middle East, adding that the offer included several concessions, Turkish from Baixa.
    "The Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Oglu told Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi an invitation to establish a quadripartite alliance between Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria to address several issues in the region," Jassem Mohammad Jaafar said in a statement.
    "The aim of the alliance is to confront the Saudi-Saudi Gulf alliance in the Middle East and end the Kurdish rebellion through a joint operations room, as well as benefit from the Turkish and Iranian expertise in the reconstruction of Iraq and Syria and the formation of a committee of experts in the field of water to meet the shortage in Iraq."
    Jaafar said that "Oglu offered to Abadi in return for his consent to the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Baissika and freeze the work of Eliseo and provide significant support for the reconstruction of liberated areas and security forces in the file of fighting terrorism," noting that "Abadi did not respond so far on the Turkish offer, despite its importance. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:38 am