Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Government's economic vision ambiguous in the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Government's economic vision ambiguous in the budget of 2018 Empty Deputy: Government's economic vision ambiguous in the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:37 am

Deputy: Government's economic vision ambiguous in the budget of 2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy MP for the Liberal Liberal Party MP Zeinab al-Tai said Monday that the government's economic and investment vision is ambiguous in the 2018 budget, noting that the budget items do not guarantee economic and investment projects for the provinces.
     "We reject the adoption of the budget of 2018 only after the parliamentary elections, pointing out that the budget of 2018 is a budget with financial ramifications." 
    "The budget of 2018 is a traditional budget does not represent the point of view of the government economic and investment, noting that all the budget is the export of oil to be disbursed income on salaries of employees." 
    "The government is vague economic and investment vision in the budget, pointing out that the budget does not include any implementation of projects to build the infrastructure of the country." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:21 am