Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directs funding to complete completed projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directs funding to complete completed projects Empty Abadi directs funding to complete completed projects

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:44 am

Abadi directs funding to complete completed projects
    January 23 2018 12:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Minister Haider Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [size][rtl]

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Tuesday launched the financing of completion of unpaid projects for the housing of the poor and the construction of schools, while stressing the adoption of policies that would reduce poverty rates at a clear rate. 

The press office of Abadi said in a statement that the latter "chaired, today, a meeting of the Supreme Committee for Poverty Alleviation Policies in the presence of all members of the Committee," noting that "the Committee approved the national strategy to reduce poverty in Iraq for the period 2018-2022 and achieve its main goal in reducing poverty levels And agreed to the emergency project to support (social stability and steadfastness), to loan the World Bank to be distributed to operating projects and loans for business purposes.

The Prime Minister stressed, according to the statement, that "Iraq must leave the situation of extreme poverty and food insecurity by following measures aimed at vulnerable groups during the implementation of this strategy with a tightening of follow-up on that," stressing "the adoption of policies that reduce poverty rates and clear rates During the follow-up of those policies. " 

Haidar al-Abadi stressed the need to "create employment opportunities for young people, promote the establishment of pilot villages in the Iraqi countryside, and continue to evaluate alternatives to the construction of economic housing to address the informal housing." Abadi, according to the statement, "launch funding to complete the completed projects of poor housing and the construction of schools" .

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:41 am