Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli forces arrest 18 Palestinians from the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli forces arrest 18 Palestinians from the West Bank Empty Israeli forces arrest 18 Palestinians from the West Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2018, 2:22 am

[size=30]Israeli forces arrest 18 Palestinians from the West Bank[/size]
    24/01/2018 10:20 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Israeli forces arrest 18 Palestinians from the West Bank Font_decrease  Israeli forces arrest 18 Palestinians from the West Bank Font_enlarge
     Israeli forces arrest 18 Palestinians from the West Bank Thumbnail.php?file=fe66bb0f70c2008a5608c7bdbb5ea688_635504446
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]At dawn Wednesday, Israeli occupying forces launched a campaign of arrest and intimidation in several West Bank cities.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Israeli occupying forces arrested 18 Palestinian civilians from Hebron, Bethlehem and Ramallah.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The enemy forces raided the house of a citizen in the southern area of ​​Hebron. After more than two hours of searches, the house was tampered with and the owner, his wife and his brother were arrested..[/rtl]
    [rtl]And arrested a young man for blackmail and pressure on his brother to hand himself to her after failing to arrest him, after raiding the house of their relatives in the area of ​​Kafr Malik district of Ramallah.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Zionist enemy forces raided the house of a citizen during the continuous incursion into Jenin camp, in addition to storming the Wade Burqin area in Jenin and raiding a number of houses near Adam Hall.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 9:53 pm