Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar talks about a Saudi and Emirati plan to target its currency

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Qatar talks about a Saudi and Emirati plan to target its currency Empty Qatar talks about a Saudi and Emirati plan to target its currency

Post by rocky Wed 24 Jan 2018, 2:25 am

[size=30]Qatar talks about a Saudi and Emirati plan to target its currency[/size]
    24/01/2018 10:55 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Qatar talks about a Saudi and Emirati plan to target its currency Font_decrease  Qatar talks about a Saudi and Emirati plan to target its currency Font_enlarge
     Qatar talks about a Saudi and Emirati plan to target its currency Thumbnail.php?file=1280x960_247371405
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been accused of attacks on their currency through "blatant and illegal market manipulation," according to letters sent by the Qatar Central Bank to global regulators.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Qatar has spoken in the letter about a plan to target its bonds and a concerted effort to withdraw funds from Qatari banks to create a liquidity shortage, accusing Abu Dhabi and Riyadh of causing damage to global financial markets, media sources said..[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Wall Street Journal reported that Qatar had talked about a plan to target its bonds and a concerted effort to withdraw funds from Qatari banks to create a liquidity shortage, accusing Abu Dhabi and Riyadh of causing damage to global financial markets, including the United States..[/rtl]
    [rtl]The two sides are also involved in a number of issues including penetrating airspace, and the diplomatic crisis between them has reached its eighth month.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar in June 2017, accusing Doha of supporting terrorist groups.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 3:06 am