Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

External Relations: The visit of international delegations to Iraq is evidence of its centrality in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

External Relations: The visit of international delegations to Iraq is evidence of its centrality in  Empty External Relations: The visit of international delegations to Iraq is evidence of its centrality in

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2018, 3:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

External Relations: The visit of international delegations to Iraq is evidence of its centrality in the region

The Foreign Relations Committee of the Iraqi parliament confirmed on Wednesday that the visit of international delegations to Iraq is proof of its central position in the region and on all levels.
    Iqbal Abdul Hussain said that "the great victories that have been achieved on the sponsor and elimination of the terrorist opened the door wide for the return of Iraq to the international arena and to strengthen its influential presence in the region and the world."
    "The openness to the countries of the world regionally and internationally confirms the steps of Iraqi policy towards working to preserve national interests away from interference in internal affairs and this makes the world view of Iraq is changing for the better as an important player in global politics and an important factor to maintain security and stability in the region.
    "Iraq as an independent and sovereign country has a clear policy in dealing with everyone in a way that preserves the interests of Iraq and its people in all fields, especially with neighboring Turkey on the issue of water to preserve the needs of them," she said, stressing that " .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:39 pm