Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump is ready to testify in an investigation into Russia's intervention in the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump is ready to testify in an investigation into Russia's intervention in the elections Empty Trump is ready to testify in an investigation into Russia's intervention in the elections

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jan 2018, 1:30 am

[ltr]Trump is ready to testify in an investigation into Russia's intervention in the elections[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-25 at 09:09 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Trump is ready to testify in an investigation into Russia's intervention in the elections 11111[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up[/ltr]
    [ltr]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he was ready to testify under oath before special investigator Robert Mueller investigating Russia's intervention in the 2016 US presidential election.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I really look forward to it," Trump told reporters at the White House.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Although Trump had previously pledged to cooperate with Muller's investigation, his final confirmation came as the White House and its allies in Congress stepped up the attack on the credibility of the investigation and Trump himself did not say whether he would answer the questions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sources familiar with the investigation said Trump's lawyers were talking to Müller's team about the meeting. "I want to do it as soon as possible," Trump said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]However, Trump said that setting a certain date for the meeting "will be subject to counsel and all that ... we will discuss it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Type Cobb, the lawyer charged with drafting the White House response to Muller's investigation, said in a statement that Trump was speaking hastily to reporters before leaving for Davos, Switzerland. Trump said he was still committed to cooperating with the investigation and was looking forward to talking with Muller.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kopp said Müller's team and Trump's personal lawyer were working on the arrangements for the meeting.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Reuters sources said earlier in the day that the private investigator's team had interrogated senior US intelligence officers, including CIA director Mike Pompeo, on whether Trump tried to obstruct justice in the investigation into the Russian intervention.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Such questioning is further proof that Mueller's criminal investigation into alleged Russian involvement in the elections and the possible complicity of Trump's campaign involves examining the president's actions regarding the investigation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In his comments to reporters on Wednesday, Trump repeated earlier statements that there was no collusion between his election campaign and Russia and that "there is no obstruction at all." The Kremlin denied the findings of US intelligence agencies and said the election campaign used electronic infiltration and propaganda to try to tilt the race for Trump.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump yesterday denied the Washington Post that he last year asked acting FBI director at the time, Andrew McCabe, to vote in the 2016 election, which the reporters said was a concern for Maccabi on the questioning of government officials about Their political leanings.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I do not know what the speeches are, because I would ask you, "Trump told reporters.[/ltr]

[ltr]* Komi's dismissal[/ltr]
    [ltr]In interviews last year with Pompeo, director of the National Intelligence Agency Dan Coates and director of the National Security Agency Admiral Mike Rogers, the sources said the Muller team focused on whether Trump had asked them to pressure James Coomy, director of the FBI, to be fired by Trump in May .[/ltr]
    [ltr]Koumi said Trump was trying to undermine the agency's investigation into Russian intervention. His death led to Muller being appointed head of the FBI investigation, a key issue on whether Trump obstructed justice.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The sources said on condition of anonymity that Muller also asked officials whether Trump closed intelligence investigations into Russia's involvement in the elections and in links between Russian officials associated with the government of President Vladimir Putin and aides to Trump or his campaign.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Representatives of the CIA refused to comment on whether Pompeo had been questioned.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Fox News reported yesterday that more than 20 White House staff met the Muller team voluntarily.[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:35 am