Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: 400 international companies participate in the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: 400 international companies participate in the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait Empty Washington: 400 international companies participate in the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Washington: 400 international companies participate in the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait

The US ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Seelman, confirmed the participation of more than 400 international companies at the Kuwait International Conference on Iraq Reconstruction scheduled for February.
    During his meeting with Planning Minister Salman Jumaili, Seleman said his country would be "strongly supportive of the Kuwait conference and mobilize international support for Iraq to obtain the required support," according to Kuwait's Al Watan newspaper.
    He added that "there are more than 400 international companies, including more than one hundred large US companies are ready to participate in the conference and enter and invest in Iraq."
    "The Iraqi government has completed its preparations for the conference as the national document for the reconstruction of liberated areas will be presented in addition to a comprehensive report on the size and assessment of damage to those areas and a file representing the investment opportunities available in Iraq," Jumaili said.
    He pointed out that "the reconstruction phase will rely heavily on partnership with the private sector in the implementation of strategic projects, calling on friendly countries, including the United States to provide support to Iraq in the reconstruction process the level of support provided during the war on terrorism."
    It should be noted that Prime Minister Haider Abadi had stressed during an interview at the Davos Economic Forum the need for Iraq to between 55 billion to 100 billion dollars for the reconstruction of the areas restored from Dahesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am