Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Bank.OF.Emerica: Sell signals in stock markets with record cash flows

rocky

Bank.OF.Emerica: Sell signals in stock markets with record cash flows

Post by rocky on Sat 27 Jan 2018, 10:15 am

[size=30]Bank.OF.Emerica: Sell signals in stock markets with record cash flows[/size]
27/01/2018 11:55 | Number of readings: 128
font size:  
[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Global equity markets received record cash flows from investors last week, coinciding with the start of the business season, amid selling signals, the highest in four years .[/rtl]

[rtl]Bank of America Merrill Lynch said in a report released on Saturday that there is likely to be a "tactical decline" in the stock market in the first quarter of this year, "at least for the S & P. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"Bears and Bulls" showed selling signals, the highest since March 2013 .[/rtl]

[rtl]Last month, investors injected $ 33.2 billion into equity investment funds, with technology funds and actively managed stocks hitting record highs .[/rtl]

[rtl]US stocks received $ 7 billion in cash flows and $ 4.6 billion in the European stock market, the largest in 37 weeks .[/rtl]

[rtl]On the emerging markets, the second highest level of cash flows was at $ 8.1 billion .[/rtl]

[rtl]US equity markets are experiencing record highs in that period, completing their high performance in 2017. In the US stock market, the Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's indexes hit record highs yesterday, and the Japanese stock market is at its highest level in 26 years.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 24 May 2018, 2:45 pm