Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Significant increase in the number of offenses associated with the currency "Bettkwin"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Significant increase in the number of offenses associated with the currency "Bettkwin" Empty Significant increase in the number of offenses associated with the currency "Bettkwin"

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 11:44 am

Significant increase in the number of offenses associated with the currency "Bettkwin"
    27-01-2018 10:37 AM    
    Readers

Significant increase in the number of offenses associated with the currency "Bettkwin" Image
    Baghdad News -

A new report, carried by the site 'Telegraph' British, said that frauds and the placement of currency-related such as 'Petequin' witnessed a boom in 2017.

ActionFrood, the UK's national cybercrime and cybercrime reporting center, said the crimes associated with that virtual currency rose to 999 in 2017, compared with 320 in 2016. 

This rise in crime comes after the digital currency recorded a significant increase At a value of about $ 20 thousand in December, after the value of not more than $ 1000. 

The center said the figures did not include cybercrime such as the attacks on 'Wanakri' and 'Beta Ransomwar' that hit the world last year, adding, 'Only include fraud, fraud and extortion related to digital currency'. 

Peanuts peaked last December at 167 compared to 41 in the same month last year.

Crimes include those victims who lost their money in 'presumed' investments, malicious online ads or social media campaigns.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2024, 12:28 pm