Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon may use "mother of updated bombs" against North Korea!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon may use "mother of updated bombs" against North Korea! Empty Pentagon may use "mother of updated bombs" against North Korea!

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 5:13

[size=30]Pentagon may use "mother of updated bombs" against North Korea![/size]
    28/01/2018 09:22 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Pentagon may use "mother of updated bombs" against North Korea! Font_decrease  Pentagon may use "mother of updated bombs" against North Korea! Font_enlarge
     Pentagon may use "mother of updated bombs" against North Korea! Thumbnail.php?file=5a6deaead437508d198b4600_175439967
    Trend Press - Continue 

The United States has caused the so-called "mother of bombs", the world's most powerful non-nuclear bomb, according to Bloomberg.

"The final version of the GBU-57 was produced and weighed about 13 tons," the US Air Force spokeswoman Capt. Emily Grabowski said. "The goal of modernization is to raise the bomb's ability to destroy armored targets and underground caches."

The spokeswoman said that the devastating bomb could only be dropped from the B-2 bombers. The spokeswoman declined to answer whether the bomb had been deployed on Guam, the largest base of US strategic forces in the Pacific, This month three aircraft of this type.

The newspaper said the Pentagon may rely on the use of the bomb to target nuclear sites in North Korea if the current escalation between Washington and Pyongyang in the region to open war.

A preliminary poll on the specifications of the new bomb suggested to Congress in November that the new bomb was bigger than the previous "mother of bombs" of no more than 10 tons and used by the United States in Afghanistan in April against the militants "Daash."

Information from the Pentagon suggested that the new bomb was armored and could penetrate 61 meters below the surface of the earth before the blast, about 6 meters long and containing more than 2.4 tons of explosives. C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/202914.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:34