Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic group ruled out an agreement between Erbil and Baghdad: Abadi lost confidence in the Barzani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Islamic group ruled out an agreement between Erbil and Baghdad: Abadi lost confidence in the Barzani Empty Islamic group ruled out an agreement between Erbil and Baghdad: Abadi lost confidence in the Barzani

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:36 am

Islamic group ruled out an agreement between Erbil and Baghdad: Abadi lost confidence in the Barzani government

08:51 - 29/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Kurdish Islamic Group on Monday ruled out the possibility of holding any agreement between Erbil and Baghdad before the parliamentary elections, noting that Prime Minister Haider Abadi lost confidence in the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) led by Massoud Barzani after the referendum, making the situation more difficult.
    "The agreement between Baghdad and Erbil on a final settlement of the crisis before the parliamentary elections and the formation of a new government is not possible," MP Zana Said said in a statement.
    He added that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi lost confidence in the Kurdistan Democratic Party government after the referendum referendum secession of Kurdistan and will not provide any facilities during the ongoing negotiations, making the situation difficult between the two sides."
    Said said that "the consensus in the coming days will be limited in the area of ​​salaries of employees and the delivery of airports and border crossings and oil, but the consensus on Article 140 and management of disputed areas excluded before the elections." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am