Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A forced return of Iraqi Christians in Europe

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A forced return of Iraqi Christians in Europe Empty A forced return of Iraqi Christians in Europe

Post by rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A forced return of Iraqi Christians in Europe

The Iraqi refugees in the European Union have received a number of letters from the sons of the Christian component, and for several days have been officially notified of the need to end their preparations for a return to Iraq after a decision by the European Union to return those whose asylum cases were rejected. .
The Al-Monitor Network reported on Iraqi Christians threatened with forcible return that the decision did not exclude the sons of the Christian component from refoulement, citing examples of threatened families, such as the threatened Iraqi-born Ivan Shada Moshi, who is afraid of the consequences of his previous job. With US forces.
It is noteworthy that the position of the Iraqi government has varied between responsible and other, where the Minister of Migration and Displaced, "Mohammed Jaf", his support for the "voluntary repatriation" of Iraqis to their country, while his deputy, "Jasser al-Attiyah," Baghdad's total rejection of the forcible return of any Iraqi refugees In Europe, stressing the existence of "understandings" between Baghdad and the European Union to prevent forcing Iraqis to return.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lobo
Lobo

A forced return of Iraqi Christians in Europe Empty Re: A forced return of Iraqi Christians in Europe

Post by Lobo Mon 29 Jan 2018, 11:29 am

So much for equality - the killing machines that are in the EU - the ISIS dogs, can stay with their families and be given all sorts of support but the Christians need to go - isn't that just wonderful.

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 3:23 am