Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things Empty McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things

Post by Bama Diva Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:06 am

McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things

03:47:31 / 10/2013

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    John McCain - Archive
    Khandan - members of the U.S. Congress face sharp criticism of the government after a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, said they are ready to meet the demand to provide military aid if Baghdad conducted substantial changes, according to the agency "Reuters". 

She said, "Reuters" in a report: "Follow U.S. officials, particularly members of Congress who have taken a line more stringent than the administration of President Barack Obama's many foreign policy issues have followed with concern ignored Maliki calls for Washington to give Sunnis and Kurds a greater role in government." 

Sen. John McCain, one of the influential voices in the Republican Party's foreign policy after a meeting with Maliki, "the situation is deteriorating and disintegrating and he has to fix things." 

McCain was one of six members of the Senate from Republicans and Democrats sent a letter to Obama on Tuesday to take a hard line toward al-Maliki and holds the government responsible for the rising tide of violence. 

Said in the letter that al-Maliki "pursuing often sectarian and authoritarian program which promotes al-Qaeda in Iraq, fueling violence between Sunnis and Shiites." 

McCain said "Frankly, I was not happy about it ... discourse, but that has been waiting for this type of assistance required by the strategy we need and we need to know exactly how it will be published and we need to see some changes in Iraq." 

In addition to the McCain-Maliki met with the leaders of the Foreign Relations Committee and Senate Foreign Affairs Committee of the House of Representatives. 

Sen. Bob Crocker-ranking Republican in the Senate committee, which also signed the letter directed to Obama that "Maliki's visit were not as productive as what has resulted visits to most of the other international leaders." 

"It did not seem to me that he absorbed يتملكنا of feeling concerned about what is going on there. Seemed that it does not understand that these things are important to us and I do not think that this meeting was particularly useful." 

The government official said that the White House supports to help the Iraqis to respond to the base, but al-Maliki and members of his entourage to convince Congress of the case. 

"We will not talk about requests for equipment, but we are working closely with Congress and I know that the Iraqi delegation will discuss the matter on Capitol Hill." [/ltr]

"Reuters" 

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Last edited by Bama Diva on Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info, "Reuters")
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things Empty Re: McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things

Post by Ronbo Sun 03 Nov 2013, 11:05 am

Could replace "Iraq" with "the U.S." and it would be about the same.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things Empty Re: McCain, after meeting with al-Maliki: the situation is deteriorating and he has to fit things

Post by fonz1951 Sun 03 Nov 2013, 11:35 am

Ronbo wrote:Could replace "Iraq" with "the U.S." and it would be about the same.
    that's the way i see it too. more people were murdered in chicago last year than were killed in bombings in iraq, yet we are trying to tell them they have a problem.go figure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:20 am