Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance submits new proposal for distributing seven compensatory seats

chouchou
chouchou

National Alliance submits new proposal for distributing seven compensatory seats  Empty National Alliance submits new proposal for distributing seven compensatory seats

Post by chouchou Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:08 am

Shafaq News / Al-Fadihla (virtue )bloc internalized in the National Alliance announced on Sunday , a new proposal of the National Alliance for the distribution of the seven compensatory seats.

“The National Alliance will submit a proposal during the meetings to be held today to discuss the election law prior the meeting,” The member of the bloc , Ammar Tohma said in an interview received by Shafaq News”.

“The proposal includes granting 3 seats to the provinces of the south, 3 for Kurdistan provinces and western Iraq and one seat for Faili Kurds in Wasit province added by 8 quota seats which will be 9 seats ,” he added.

The parliament couldn’t enact the elections law during the last term because of the disagreement points among the political blocs on the type of constituency, the number of compensatory seats and the mechanism of calculating the votes as some has called to increase the seats in the parliament to more than 325, while others rejected it as they believed that this increase will not be useful, according to what they have stated.

The Supreme religious Marjiya criticized demands of some parliamentary blocs to increase the number of seats in parliament, describing the demand as illogical and holds the state a lot of money , it also was rejected by the Iraqi people .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 22 May 2022, 8:24 am