Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five Turkish soldiers killed and wounded in an armed attack near the Iraqi border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five Turkish soldiers killed and wounded in an armed attack near the Iraqi border Empty Five Turkish soldiers killed and wounded in an armed attack near the Iraqi border

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2018, 2:33 am

[size=30]Five Turkish soldiers killed and wounded in an armed attack near the Iraqi border[/size]
    01/02/2018 06:46 | Number of readings: 209
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press - Turkey

Five Turkish soldiers were killed and wounded Thursday in an armed attack by PKK fighters near the Iraqi border.

The Turkish media said that "two soldiers were killed, while three others were injured following an attack by elements of the Kurdistan Workers Party in the state of Hakkari in the southeast of the country."

"A Turkish military post at Gövene Mountain in the Gokurga district was attacked by elements of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). Turkish forces transported the dead and injured by helicopter and launched a large combing operation in search of militants." C

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:07 am