Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cuba protests US Internet development group

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cuba protests US Internet development group Empty Cuba protests US Internet development group

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2018, 3:04 am

Cuba protests US Internet development group

09:30 - 02/02/2018

Cuba protests US Internet development group %D9%83%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7-696x464
    Information / follow-up ...
    Cuba has officially protested the United States' formation of a working group to "develop" the use of the Internet on the island, arguing that America "intends (thereby) to violate its sovereignty."
    The Cuban government said in a statement, "strongly protest the intention of the US government to violate Cuban sovereignty in a flagrant form in relation to the national right to regulate access of information."
    Havana considered it an "attempt to exploit the Internet to develop illegal programs for political and subversive purposes" in order to "destabilize the constitutional order" on the island.
    The Cuban government called on Washington to "stop its sabotage and illegal interference in Cuba."
    The formation of the working group on the Internet, which will meet on February 7, falls under a series of measures announced by Trump last June.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:54 am