Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Treasury warns the White House against imposing sanctions on Russia's sovereign debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Treasury warns the White House against imposing sanctions on Russia's sovereign debt Empty The US Treasury warns the White House against imposing sanctions on Russia's sovereign debt

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2018, 2:29 pm

The US Treasury warns the White House against imposing sanctions on Russia's sovereign debt

21:40 - 02/02/2018

Information / follow-up ...
    The US Treasury Department warned the White House that sanctions on Russia's sovereign debt would destabilize markets globally.
    The expansion of sanctions against Russia to include its sovereign debt and credit derivatives would destabilize markets and exceed Russia's borders "to affect global financial markets and the business sector," a US Treasury Department report obtained by Bloomberg said.
    Investors said this showed the United States had dropped sanctions on the debt market on the agenda, despite congressional pressure, and its insistence on further sanctions on Russia over its alleged intervention in the US election in 2016.
    The US Treasury prepared this report at the request of Congress to examine possible consequences in the event of sanctions on Russian sovereign debt.
    Under these developments, observers do not expect the US administration to take harsh measures against Russian sovereign debt.
    The largest creditors holding Russian bonds are Black Rock Inc., West Harbor Investment Partners and JPMorgan Chase. Their investments in Russian sovereign debt are about $ 4.9 billion, according to Bloomberg data

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:28 am