Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: US air strikes on Yemen increased sixfold during the rule of Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: US air strikes on Yemen increased sixfold during the rule of Trump Empty Report: US air strikes on Yemen increased sixfold during the rule of Trump

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:10 am

Report: US air strikes on Yemen increased sixfold during the rule of Trump

14:45 - 04/02/2018

Report: US air strikes on Yemen increased sixfold during the rule of Trump %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86-696x377
    Information / Translation
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - As the global condemnation of Saudi Arabia's aggression on Yemen and its humanitarian catastrophe has intensified, the United States has withdrawn most of its troops from the country, US officials said on Sunday, as US officials sought to reduce their participation in the aggression to cover their involvement in the crime.
    "The Americans actually increased with the number of air strikes rapidly as Trump rose to power, hitting 21 air strikes in 2016, growing rapidly in the Trump era to six times with a record 131 air strikes," the website said in a report. In 2017, while another 10 air strikes were reported in 2018, which indicates a continuation of the US escalation. "
    "The US claim that it is aimed at organizing the al-Qaeda branch in the Arabian Peninsula and the Al-Qaeda organization is only disgraceful because, according to the Pentagon's own accountability, it is difficult to see how officials can know with certainty what US warplanes are targeting, Factions are working in it. " Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/02/04/279394/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am