Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia announces the destruction of ballistic missile launched by the Houthis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia announces the destruction of ballistic missile launched by the Houthis Empty Saudi Arabia announces the destruction of ballistic missile launched by the Houthis

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 4:32 am

[size=32]
    Saudi Arabia announces the destruction of ballistic missile launched by the Houthis[/size]
     Saudi Arabia announces the destruction of ballistic missile launched by the Houthis D71dafd8-7bd4-40c0-a469-7e4a7da6312a_16x9_600x338

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

(Reuters) - Saudi air defense forces on Monday morning destroyed a ballistic missile fired by the Houthis on Khamis Mushayt in the Asir region.
    The Saudi forces continue their military operations on the border, to counter attempts to infiltrate the Huthi elements to the border between Saudi Arabia and Yemen.
    In the last two days, the aircraft of the Coalition for the Support of Legitimacy in Yemen launched 50 air raids on the positions, gatherings and mechanisms of the Houthi militias in the governorates of Saada, Hajjah, Hodeidah and Taiz, resulting in the deaths and injuries of weapons and weapons stores of the militias.

Current date/time is Tue 05 Mar 2024, 9:26 am