Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi is invited to visit London and the latter is willing to participate in the reconstruction of I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi is invited to visit London and the latter is willing to participate in the reconstruction of I Empty Abadi is invited to visit London and the latter is willing to participate in the reconstruction of I

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2018, 1:21 am

[ltr]Abadi is invited to visit London and the latter is willing to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-05 at 20:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi on Monday received an official invitation to visit the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, while the latter confirmed its full support for Iraq in various fields, the most important of which is to contribute to the reconstruction of liberated areas. 
    The press office of the Prime Minister in a statement received / Mawazine News, a copy of it, that Abadi "received in his office today British Ambassador to Baghdad John Wilicks." 
    The statement quoted British Ambassador John Wilicks as saying that "his country's support for Iraq in various fields after the achievement of the great victory over the gangs and the terror and the great desire of British companies to contribute to reconstruction efforts."[/ltr]

[ltr]Wilkes renewed "the call of British Prime Minister Teresa May to Prime Minister Haider Abadi to visit London," according to the statement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He announced last Tuesday that the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq will be held on the 12 of next month and will continue three days to collect $ 100 billion dollars with the participation of representatives of 70 countries and the World Bank.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 20 Feb 2024, 6:41 pm