Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Lobo
azareus
weslin3
Rocky
8 posters

Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country - Page 2 Empty Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[ltr]Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-07 at 09:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP in the parliament Mansour al-Baiji, on Wednesday, the survival of US forces in Iraq is planned to divide the country, calling on the government to accelerate the removal of these forces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"America is working for expansion not only in Iraq but also on neighboring countries, and it will make a part of the Iraqi territories to fight it, and this is what we will never allow," al-Baiji said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the Iraqi government should not live in the circle of embarrassment of the survival of US forces and it must make clear to the Iraqi people how much the numbers of these forces and when they will be removed and what is their role and reason to stay on our territory after the announcement of victory over gangs, To "move quickly and remove US forces from Iraqi territory."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Baiji pointed out that "the talk about the presence of US advisers is to mix the papers and cover the survival of these forces, if they are advisers, what is the reason for the presence of military tankers, tanks and aircraft and these large numbers of soldiers what their role."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the survival of US forces in Iraq is planned to divide the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He announced earlier the start of the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country

Post by weslin3 Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:26 pm

azareus wrote:Lol Weslin

I know.. I'm a complicated mess... lol!
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy: The survival of US forces in Iraq scheme to divide the country

Post by ron-man Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Yes weslin3 I agree, we all are not perfect.lol
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 pm

jmo on this is if you check an see they all come from maliki an that means it comes for uran, now us has the largest embassy in the world in Iraq an the most secure, an have already built some stratic bases, so my opinion is we aint goin a damn place
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:23 pm

Thank you Diamond..... bounce
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Why not ask the Iraqi people.  They know what countries helped liberated them.
    If the US doesn't have an Embassy there  -  ISIS ,IS and who ever will be back to
    take the country over again.
    I think if Malaki  (spelling?) gets back in again as PM, we may as well say good bye to the RV.
      What a bunch of ingrates!
    Also  other countries won't want to invest in Iraq.
    Well, that's just my opinion and I maybe all wet.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 am

ahill wrote:Why not ask the Iraqi people.  They know what countries helped liberated them.
    If the US doesn't have an Embassy there  -  ISIS ,IS and who ever will be back to
    take the country over again.
    I think if Malaki  (spelling?) gets back in again as PM, we may as well say good bye to the RV.
      What a bunch of ingrates!
    Also  other countries won't want to invest in Iraq.
    Well, that's just my opinion and I maybe all wet.

As Long as its not behind the ears!!  lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am