Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

international in the Gaza Strip .. Iran: Saudi Arabia is incapable of nuclear production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

international in the Gaza Strip .. Iran: Saudi Arabia is incapable of nuclear production Empty international in the Gaza Strip .. Iran: Saudi Arabia is incapable of nuclear production

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:57 am

[size=32]
    international in the Gaza Strip .. Iran: Saudi Arabia is incapable of nuclear production[/size]
     international in the Gaza Strip .. Iran: Saudi Arabia is incapable of nuclear production Bahram%20qasemi

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

"Resistance forces and regional developments" will not allow Israel to launch a new war in the region, Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said Tuesday.

"Israel has given up wars in the region in the past because of the strength of resistance and developments in the region," Qassimi said. "Israel does not hesitate to launch a war against the resistance and the countries of the region if it has a successful plan to achieve its goals."

In response to media reports about Israel's planned attack on Gaza, he said Tel Aviv "does not dare to take such a step because if it launches this war it will suffer a crushing defeat."

"The coordination of the Saudi rulers with Israel and the presentation of views on the Israeli attack on Gaza is part of the psychological war," he said.

"It is not unlikely that America and in exchange for oil supplied some of these systems in the region with various weapons, so that it can achieve balance in the region commensurate with its plans," Qassimi said. "I think that Saudi Arabia Will not be able to produce these weapons. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c3246708-eff5-4c1e-9554-04db1325b70e

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:25 am