Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahmed reveals cases of fraud in the salaries of retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahmed reveals cases of fraud in the salaries of retirees Empty Ahmed reveals cases of fraud in the salaries of retirees

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:33 am

Ahmed reveals cases of fraud in the salaries of retirees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Pension Authority revealed on Thursday the seizure of official documents and the "impersonation" of retirees, as well as the prosecution of some retirees for more than a salary.
    The agency said in a press statement, received by "Economy News", it "began to resume the procedures of the cross-checking of the data of retirees, and prove their lives, and changes in the social situation."
    The results of the audit showed that the receipt of some of the pension, in addition to salary, salary or social protection, or the combination of two salaries, the state contrary to the law, and the death of retirees and the failure of his family to notify the body death.
    She added that the campaign also showed "marriage (wife or daughter or sister) retired and deceased not to notify the Commission so, as well as cases of impersonation of retired and falsification of official documents."
    The Commission called upon the "persons covered by the above cases to review the Board of the Commission in Baghdad and its branches in the governorates for the purpose of completing the procedures of the acquittal and the safety of their legal position within a period of 60 days starting on Thursday the eighth of this February. Otherwise, legal proceedings will be taken against them, including referral to the judiciary."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am