Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A close ally of Maliki threatens America with a "Vietnam quagmire" if it insists on staying in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A close ally of Maliki threatens America with a "Vietnam quagmire" if it insists on staying in Iraq Empty A close ally of Maliki threatens America with a "Vietnam quagmire" if it insists on staying in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:46 am

A close ally of Maliki threatens America with a "Vietnam quagmire" if it insists on staying in Iraq

12:30 - 11/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A deputy close to the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, the United States of America to fall into a new quagmire no less dangerous than Vietnam if it insisted on staying in Iraq, warning that Washington uses financial support as a pressure to continue its military presence.
    "If the United States insists on staying in Iraq, it will fall into a dangerous quagmire that is no different from the quagmire of Vietnam or the quagmire that it almost fell into in 2008 before the signing of the strategic framework agreement," MP Mohammad al-Sihud said in a statement.
    "The American military presence will be addressed as it was in 2008," he said, warning that "the administration's attempts to use financial support as a pressure card to establish bases and strengthen the military presence."
    The Reuters news agency said earlier that the United States does not intend to contribute any money at a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait next week, considering it a new blow to Washington's standing on the international scene. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am