Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crowd calls for naming the streets of Baghdad with names of martyrs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The crowd calls for naming the streets of Baghdad with names of martyrs Empty The crowd calls for naming the streets of Baghdad with names of martyrs

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2018, 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The crowd calls for naming the streets of Baghdad with names of martyrs
    The leader of Badr, one of the factions of the popular crowd, Karim Nuri, that the publication and comment pictures of the martyrs of the crowd is only a matter of pride and loyalty binding, and a humanitarian and legitimate duty to every Iraqi Sharif.
    "All the nations in the world are proud of the sacrifices of their heroes who sacrificed for them, and it makes no sense to spread their images in the streets of the capital," he said. He said that "the published pictures are not for cowards or thieves or corrupt," hoping at the same time, "if the streets and alleys in Baghdad called the names of the martyrs of the popular crowd for them," calling on Iraqis to "appreciate". 
    "The Baghdadi community knows very well that the crowd defended all of Iraq, not a particular component, and they know well the sacrifices they made, so they lost all things and won the safety of the Iraqis," Baghdad City Council member Saad al-Mutlibi said.
    He pointed out that "those who feel wounded because of the spread of images of the martyrs of the crowd is against the war on the preacher and terrorism, or perhaps believes in the right to urge his rule of Iraq." 
    "Those who object to these images must remember the first moments of a provocative occupation of Iraq and how these martyrs came to protect the northern and western provinces from the threat of terrorism," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:20 pm