Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: Kuwait conference represents an expression of solida

rocky

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: Kuwait conference represents an expression of solida

Post by rocky on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 4:27 am

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: Kuwait conference represents an expression of solidarity with Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-
Alak said on Monday that the conference on reconstruction of Iraq represents an expression of solidarity with Iraq in the stage of recovery from war.
Al-Alak said in a speech on the sidelines of the conference and read by the "Economy News" that "the Iraq reconstruction conference held in Kuwait represents an expression of solidarity with Iraq," explaining that despite the resources Iraq has large, but the international support for Iraq is important to restore Age.
He added that it is based on three pillars of reconstruction, supporting stability and peaceful coexistence, encouraging investment and entering into investment opportunities.
He noted that Iraq has presented an integrated strategy document, including a field study that includes the damage caused by the war on terrorism and the real needs of post-war reconstruction.
He pointed out that this conference stands with Iraq after its victory in the war on the organization "Daash" expressing his thanks to the State of Kuwait and international partners such as the World Bank and the United Nations for the success of the conference and achieve its goals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lobo

Re: Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: Kuwait conference represents an expression of solida

Post by Lobo on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 12:28 pm

Thanks Rocky
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: Kuwait conference represents an expression of solida

Post by weslin3 on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 5:38 pm

He pointed out that this conference stands with Iraq after its victory in the war on the organization "Daash" expressing his thanks to the State of Kuwait and international partners such as the World Bank and the United Nations for the success of the conference and achieve its goals.

There you go Diamond and Lobo, not any mention of the IMF.. So guess they are already happy..
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 5:41 pm

Yes Weslin, no mention, praying it happens LIKE NOW, I know we are all so ready.
bajachaser
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by bajachaser on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 9:34 pm

""REAL NEEDS" of post-war reconstruction"
To me listening to SB, Germanys marshall plan included $$$ at/after their conference.
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:""REAL NEEDS" of post-war reconstruction"
To me listening to SB, Germanys marshall plan included $$$ at/after their conference.
Yes it did...money printed at the start of the war by allied partners and part of European stabilisation Plan was a revalued Currency, tax reforms, private sector involvement and social security.sound familiar?
ahill
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by ahill on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 1:08 am

Yeah, I'm ready .... really, really ready!
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by ron-man on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 2:19 pm

I am ready also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 25 May 2018, 11:49 am