Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is resuming its meeting today to complete reading the budget law for 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is resuming its meeting today to complete reading the budget law for 2018 Empty Parliament is resuming its meeting today to complete reading the budget law for 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2018, 4:05 am

Parliament is resuming its meeting today to complete reading the budget law for 2018
    February 13 2018 10:26 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The House of Representatives, on Tuesday, completed its meeting on Sunday to read the draft federal budget law for 2018. The 

MP for the National Alliance Abdul Salam al-Maliki said in a statement that witness today's session boycotting a number of blocs, especially the Union of Kurdish forces to object to the specific percentage of the budget And 12%, adding that the completion of the reading of the law after the appropriate amendments to it will collide later the issue of adoption, which requires a quorum. 

He did not rule out a controversy during the meeting today, especially as the oil-producing provinces will not give up their demands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:42 am