Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliament is resuming its meeting today to complete reading the budget law for 2018

rocky

Parliament is resuming its meeting today to complete reading the budget law for 2018

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 4:05 am

February 13 2018 10:26 p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[rtl][rtl]Parliament[/rtl]
[/rtl]
Follow-Up

The House of Representatives, on Tuesday, completed its meeting on Sunday to read the draft federal budget law for 2018. The 

MP for the National Alliance Abdul Salam al-Maliki said in a statement that witness today's session boycotting a number of blocs, especially the Union of Kurdish forces to object to the specific percentage of the budget And 12%, adding that the completion of the reading of the law after the appropriate amendments to it will collide later the issue of adoption, which requires a quorum. 

He did not rule out a controversy during the meeting today, especially as the oil-producing provinces will not give up their demands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Feb 2018, 11:55 am