Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rafidain launches loans in the market elders

rocky

Rafidain launches loans in the market elders

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 4:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/02/13 10:24

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Dhi Qar / Tomorrow Press: Local Administration announced spending Senate market in Dhi Qar province, on Tuesday, for the allocation of nine billion dinars for loans to the citizens of the judiciary, by Alravedan.ozkr Bank Mayor eliminate Star Jabri, For "Al-Ghad Press," that "the administration of the Rafidain Bank in Baghdad allocated an amount of nine billion dinars to launch financial loans for the sons of the market and the Senate through their branch in the judiciary."

Download the application

On Google Play

Download the application

On the App Store

He pointed out that "the highest amount of the loan will be 15 million dinars and interest of 9% and is repayable over a period of 3 years and 36 financial installments," adding that "the borrower bear the commissions of the loan of 835 thousand dinars." Al-Jabri said that "the loan will be disbursed only after the disclosure On the site of the work project for which the borrower submits for the loan amount, as well as for the intersection of information between the borrower and his sponsor. "

Note: The content that is called (Rafidain launches loans in the market of the Senate) published first on the site (Al-Ghad Press) and does not bear the Encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
You can find out the details of this address (Al-Rafidain launches loans in Souq Al-Shuyukh) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 24 May 2018, 2:31 pm