Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Hello friends -

Have you wanted to grow your nest egg faster to fulfill your family's dreams? Maybe you own an IRA, a 401K, maybe even a few stocks and mutual funds. Or maybe you're just starting...

Take a few moments to explore a simple program which can accelerate and even turbocharge your wealth growth to reach your dreams!

http://Styles.CTSoft.io

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

rocky

Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced the start of the second phase of the Iraq reconstruction plan through the Kuwait conference. 
Abadi said in his speech before heading to Kuwait, and followed by "economy News", "The destruction suffered by Iraq because of terrorism made us go to reconstruction," asserting "the start of the second phase of the reconstruction of Iraq through the Kuwait Conference." 
He added that "there are those who want to block the reconstruction phase in order to continue corruption and control of public money," adding that "the current stage of reconstruction will create thousands of jobs and improve economic development." 
He noted that "Basra province is the nerve of the Iraqi economy and feed all Iraqis today and will become a kiss to investors through the imposition of security." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

Post by weslin3 on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 8:26 am

I would think their currency being revalued would help immensely with this reconstruction.
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

Re: Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

Post by ron-man on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 8:41 am

I agree weslin3
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 2:52 pm

I agree, it would really help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 16 Oct 2018, 4:43 pm