Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq Empty Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 am

Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced the start of the second phase of the Iraq reconstruction plan through the Kuwait conference. 
    Abadi said in his speech before heading to Kuwait, and followed by "economy News", "The destruction suffered by Iraq because of terrorism made us go to reconstruction," asserting "the start of the second phase of the reconstruction of Iraq through the Kuwait Conference." 
    He added that "there are those who want to block the reconstruction phase in order to continue corruption and control of public money," adding that "the current stage of reconstruction will create thousands of jobs and improve economic development." 
    He noted that "Basra province is the nerve of the Iraqi economy and feed all Iraqis today and will become a kiss to investors through the imposition of security." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq Empty Re: Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

Post by weslin3 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 am

I would think their currency being revalued would help immensely with this reconstruction.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq Empty Re: Abadi announces the launch of the second phase of the reconstruction plan for Iraq

Post by ron-man Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 am

I agree weslin3
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 pm

I agree, it would really help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 am