Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oman criticizes the countries of the world for not giving Palestine its right as a state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oman criticizes the countries of the world for not giving Palestine its right as a state Empty Oman criticizes the countries of the world for not giving Palestine its right as a state

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 2:22 am

[size=30]Oman criticizes the countries of the world for not giving Palestine its right as a state[/size]
    15/02/2018 10:41 | Number of readings: 26
    font size:  Oman criticizes the countries of the world for not giving Palestine its right as a state Font_decrease  Oman criticizes the countries of the world for not giving Palestine its right as a state Font_enlarge
    Trend Press / Agencies

[rtl]"The establishment of a Palestinian state puts an end to the violence in the region," said Foreign Minister Yousuf bin Alawi .[/rtl]

[rtl]This came during his meeting in Ramallah with the Secretary of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization, Saeb Erekat, and a member of the Central Committee of the Fatah movement Mohammed Ashteh .[/rtl]

[rtl]During the meeting, Bin Alawi criticized the countries of the world for not giving the Palestinian state its right, stressing that it is necessary to establish a Palestinian state .[/rtl]

[rtl]"   US President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as its capital has created an unfavorable atmosphere for moving forward, and we are experiencing difficulties but we are confident of the Palestinians 'position, " he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that the Palestinian National Authority will not be forced to go into something that does not contain the rights of Muslims before the Palestinians .[/rtl]

[rtl]For his part, Erekat considered the visit a courageous and courageous step by the minister in charge of foreign affairs and came at this time to help the Palestinian people defend their rights and their sanctities .[/rtl]

[rtl]Erekat pointed out that the positions of Sultan Qaboos bin Said is rich in the definition of the Palestinian cause and he pays great attention to it .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:34 pm